The Rotary Club of Campbell will again sponsor the Valley Flavors tasting event on June 7, 2015, from 4:00-6:00pm in the beautifully renovated Orchard City Banquet Hall. By bringing together local restaurants, wineries, and brewers for members and friends to enjoy, we raise funds for important club activities in the community.
We invite you to support the fourth annual edition of this tasty event. Here’s how you can help:
1. Buy a ticket, Take the ride
Tickets are $25 in advance and $30 at the door. Click here to get your tickets today through Brown Paper Tickets, or use the widget below.
2. Donate a Prize
A raffle, silent auction, and mystery box prizes add fun and funds to the event. We would love to have you or your business donate a basket featuring your products or a gift certificate.
3. Showcase your Restaurant, Winery, or Brewery
Valley Flavors is a fundraising and community building event, but it is also an opportunity to showcase your business. (And who doesn’t want an opportunity to show off?)
We hope that you will participate by providing:
- A taste of your signature dish, wine, or beer for 150-200 paying guests
- Staff to serve patrons and tell them about your offerings
- Signage, table drape, or other marketing items
- A bottle of wine or tasting event for our silent auction
Campbell Rotary will provide:
- 6-foot table and table cloth
- Wine glasses
- 150-200 possible new patrons for your business!
Restaurants: Stella Ralph, firstname.lastname@example.org, (408) 209-0169
Wineries/Breweries: Marv Bamburg, email@example.com
4. Promote the Event
Share the link to purchase tickets with any friends, family, or colleagues who might be interested in supporting Rotary or getting to know more about our club:
Brown Paper Tickets Ticket Widget Loading…
Click Here to visit the Brown Paper Tickets event page.