We would like to thank our restaurant partners and vintners for their commitment to our community, and look forward to another exciting event. If you have specific questions, please leave a comment below.
Evening of Local Food paired with Local Wines, benefiting Local Students
Sunday, April 28, 2013
Orchard City Banquet Hall, 5:00 – 7:00 pm
Join Rotarians for an evening of Food & Wine celebrating the modern evolution of the Orchard City and the Valley of Hearts Delight, pairing local restaurants and regional wineries with the movers and shakers in our community.
For Tickets, please contact Campbell Rotary via email at Rotary@CampbellRotary.org
This celebration will support Rotary’s charitable community activities and spread the word about community-involved businesses making an impact in Campbell, West San Jose, and Willow Glen.
Proceeds benefit Rotary Youth Charities:
- Rosemary School Library & Reading Programs: Since before Rosemary School had an official library, Rotary donated books to its collection, and we funded the school’s computer lab. Add in our volunteer reading efforts, and we’re proud of the improved test scores and educational progress demonstrated by our local students.
- EMQ Families First: EMQ Families First is California’s preeminent foster youth agency, providing mental health services and family wrap-around support for the most vulnerable amongst us.
- High School Speech Contests
- Del Mar HS Student Scholarship
- Middle School Science Camp: Without support from the community, Campbell Middle School 6th graders could not afford buses to take them to Science Camp each year. Let’s make sure they make it.
- Rotary Enterprise Leadership Conference & RYLA: Rotary Enterprise Leadership Conference is an empowering weekend of entrepreneurial training and business exposure for high school juniors. RYLA provides students chosen for their leadership potential with an all-expenses-paid experience to discuss leadership skills and to learn those skills through practice.
There’s still time to make a difference! We are actively recruiting community-focused restaurants (or local caterers) to donate their expertise in support of our event. Restaurant Partners will provide a signature “taste” they specially prepare for the Rotary Event:
Share something from their gourmet menu or something specially-prepared for the Event.
Provide suggestions, recommendations, and promotional support for Event Planning.
Share in the impact and recognition of our efforts in Campbell, West San Jose, and Willow Glen.
Restaurant Commitment: Create a “Tasting Menu” or “Signature Dish” to be shared with guests at the Rotary Club’s Signature Celebration Fundraising Dinner. This signature item or “taste” will be free to approximately 150 paying guests.
Provide fully-catered service, required health permits, bunsen burners, and other utensils as required to serve patrons.
Optional: Donations to benefit Valley Flavors event raffles, drawings, auction items, or guest gift bag. Could include gift cards, special VIP events, event catering, recipe books, wine tasting, etc.
Great press coverage from the first Valley Flavors event:
Restaurants and food providers are subject to change.