The Rotary Club of Campbell was chartered by Rotary International in 1948, and is a member club within District 5170.
In 2008, the Rotary Club of Campbell & San Jose West re-rechristened itself the “Rotary Club of Campbell,” to reflect our strengthening community identity within the City of Campbell. The Club continues to serve a broad swath of west San Jose (including Willow Glen), which itself surrounds and envelopes most of Campbell proper.
In 2011, the Rotary Club of Willow Glen merged into the Rotary Club of Campbell, reflecting the growing connections between our two communities.
Campbell — San Jose West — Willow Glen
The Rotary Club of Campbell & San Jose West was established in 2001, the result of a spirited merger of two clubs with more than 100 combined years of Rotary service to the communities of Campbell and West San Jose (including the Westgate, Burbank, Willow Glen, South Bascom, and San Carlos business districts).
The San Jose Willow Glen Rotary Club was chartered in 1982, and their community projects have ranged from helping the elderly to working with the Willow Glen Elementary School, among others.